Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Poor old blog

Oh dear...

My poor old blog has been a bit neglected lately.  Life hasn't been the same since my youngest stopped having day time sleeps.  I used to use that time to blog a little and do a few of those fiddly jobs you just can't do with a toddler at your feet.

Life if good though, I happily toil in the garden while my boys play in the garden and continually muck aboutin the kitchen.  I'm currently having a smoothie each morning with a wheat grass shot and growing sprouts -  and feeling fantastic.  My boys are playing together a lot better (we've had a lot of push-and-shove the past few months), the other day they spent 4 solid hours together playing 'batman' after watching the 1966 movie.  Amazing how my sofa cushions can be turned into a bat copter, then bat boat, then bat car or bat bike!

I am still slowly transforming our old office into a scullery, learning how to plaster and paint as I go.  I'm looking forward to making this house feel more like home.  After moving 19 times in my nearly 32 years I seem to have made it a habit.  But I think it's time to put roots down - for a good few years at least (there I go again).  Painting this house to make it our own will help me feel more settled I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment - I love to hear from my readers