Tuesday, May 20, 2014

More Trackies

My boys and I have had a lovely rainy day at home.  We played with playdough for nearly 2 hours, got some drawing and scribbling done, played trains and piano.  While Mr 1 napped helpful Mr 3 was very interested in making more clothes, so we set to work (he is practically living in the one I made him at the weekend).  The pattern we have is super quick and easy so in no time at all we had another track suit made up - this time a hoodie and a set of pants, in a black jersey fleece fabric.  We chose black jersey so his pants will suit for school next winter.

Again, making the clothes myself worked out really cheap - $14 for pants and a hoodie, custom made, longer in the legs and back, just like Mr 3.

My Little Helper - Wearing his new fleece jumper again.

New Track Suit and a Little Copy-Cat

Serious Scribbles!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment - I love to hear from my readers